JASCO J-815 Spectropolarimeter
J-815 is a Circular Dichroism (CD) spectropolarimiter from
It is mainly designed to measure CD in UV/Vis region but it has many optionally
available measurement modes what makes it true "chiro-optical spectroscopy workbench".
- Light source: 150W Xe arc lamp.
- Wavelength range: 163-900 nm.
- Standard mode: Circular Dichroism & UV/VIS absorbance.
- Optional mode: magnetic CD, linear dichroism, fluorescence, stopped-flow.
- Four channel simultaneous data acquisition: 2 internal and 2
external channels can be acquired simultaneously.
- Single position Peltier cuvette holder for temperature controlled measurements.
JASCO recommends to use CDPro
package for data analysis. It is available for download here
Unzip it to C:\CDPro
directory and run index.html
Location: 1-123 Nils Hasselmo Hall